The unsung heroes.
That was one of the most horrifying, painful, beautiful parts of the movie. So many of them weren’t prepared, so many were administrators who had no clue that the STRIKE teams had turned, let alone that a killing machine like the Winter Soldier was on the loose.
So many of them died.
And yet none of them hesitated. Despite the propaganda Pierce had unleashed, despite their orders, despite everything, they still responded. Their sacrifice, their heroism - they gave the last full measure of devotion, and I can’t imagine that Steve wouldn’t attend the memorial service, even if he had to use a wheelchair or a cane because his own wounds hadn’t finished healing.
"Captain’s orders" indeed.
without these people, there IS no Captain America.
30 days of disney; day 20 — an underrated movie: the rescuers down under
this movie is CRIMINALLY overlooked. it’s AMAZING. it came out right between the little mermaid and beauty and the beast, so right at the beginning of the disney renaissance, and it shows. the animation is glorious (glen keane in one of his oft-forgotten roles as head animator for marahute), the story is gripping and exciting, the characters are wonderful and the music is absolutely breathtaking. if you haven’t seen it in a while, you MUST. it’s one of my top favorite animated movies of all time.
THIS IS WHAT I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE
go and watch this movie now!
SPREAD THIS LIKE WILD FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!
SISTERS DOIN’ IT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These were the scenes that fuck me up when I was nine years old
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
YEAH! THEY ALSO PLAY FOR NO EVIDENT REASON OTHER THAN FUN AND THEY LOVE THE SNOW!
Crows are seriously the coolest birbs ever.
Is it illegal to have a pet crow? Cause I think I would want a pet crow
I am both terrified and amused
RONON KNEW, OKAY. HE KNEW THAT M.K. WAS A STOMPER AND THAT THE QUEEN COULD CHANGE HER BACK. ALSO, TOTALLY UNFAIR THAT TARA AND RONON COULDN’T BE TOGETHER. I’M GONNA BE MAD ABOUT THAT FOR, LIKE, DAYS.
And I’m absolutely convinced that Emma Swan is the reincarnation of King Arthur, and no one is going to convince me otherwise.
I mean, come ON.
do you ever just listen to someone’s problem and you have nothing to say except “I’m sorry” because there is literally no way for you to help and you get sucked into a vortex of guilt and despair because you are useless